Golf Clubs and Country Clubs have special insurance needs:
  • Multiple buildings and liability exposures aside, there is also unique coverage for golf cart and maintenance equipment, member and customer golf equipment in their care, professional liability and most importantly, coverage for Golf Greens, Fairways and Tree's that can be damaged by storms or vandals.

  • Workers Compensation for Full Time, Part Time and Seasonal Employees.

  • The Covenant Agency represents a number of insurance companies and specialty programs to provide your Golf and Country Club money saving and coverage enhancing options.  Contact Mark Adams at The Covenant Agency to arrange a meeting to discuss further.

Driving Range Operations

Greens, Fairways, Trees

Pump House and other Course Buildings

Specialty Coverage's Include:

Club House, Function Halls, Maintenance Buildings, Miscellaneous course operation buildings (pump house, snack shacks, starter shacks, etc.).

General Liability, Professional Liability for Club Pro, Liquor Liability, Umbrella Liability.

Specialty Property Coverage for Golf Carts, Maintenance Equipment, Member and Visitor Golf Bag/Club coverage, etc.